Dresden Files Play by Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dresden Files Play by Post

This forum is for a Play by Post game of Dresden Files, set in the Washington, D.C. area.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Voice in my head, and a day out on the town.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melkain
Admin

The Voice in my head, and a day out on the town. Empty
PostSubject: The Voice in my head, and a day out on the town.   The Voice in my head, and a day out on the town. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:48 am

Story: The Voice in my head, and a day out on the town.

A bit confused, and hearing a voice in his head Ilario leaves the hospital for home, his friend (and the general manager for his restaurant) Jimmy Jones (or JJ for short) drives him home and is concerned for him. Ilario seems pretty out of it, and is responding to voices that only he can hear. JJ promises to come by tomorrow to check on him and then leaves. Confused and somewhat shaky from the ordeal so far, Ilario falls into the background as Bledyyn takes control. Bledynn has been able to see bits of the city on their trip to the appartment from the hospital and very much wants to see this great city. A great city that seems full of magic and wonder, for he has no memory of the past 200 years. He remembers being a spirit for roughly 100 years after his death in Wales, but nothing past that. He also has noticed several Ley Lines and decides to go looking for the point where they seem they might converge. Soon after he finds himself at the Washington Monument.......

Aspect:
Ilario - This is my body damnit!
Bleddyn - This body will be mine!

And now I need a guest star to help finish my story.....
Back to top Go down
bjornaer

The Voice in my head, and a day out on the town. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Voice in my head, and a day out on the town.   The Voice in my head, and a day out on the town. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:40 pm

The ley lines make Ilario (or his possessing entity, again, I know little enough about the character) drink in too much power and act in a strange way. Using his deceit and glamours, Ben helps to avoid the public noticing Ilario's odd behavior.

Aspect (Ben Ferro guest-starring): A weakness for weakness
Back to top Go down

The Voice in my head, and a day out on the town.
Page 1 of 1