Dresden Files Play by Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dresden Files Play by Post

This forum is for a Play by Post game of Dresden Files, set in the Washington, D.C. area.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something in the Water (ATTN Peter)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayhawk
Admin

Something in the Water (ATTN Peter) Empty
PostSubject: Something in the Water (ATTN Peter)   Something in the Water (ATTN Peter) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:55 pm

((Compelling aspect: Mysterious Informant))

Peter watches a family of ducks float innocently by across the top of the river from his vantage point beneath the bridge. The roar of traffic above is all but deafening. Pater glances nervously up and down the concrete footpath that leads back up to the tidal basin with it’s bare cherry blossom trees awaiting the coming spring. The sound of footsteps nearby makes Peter start but as he turns quickly to see who is approaching he sees nobody but a jogger, who quickly continues on past him and disappears around the next bend in the path.

Suddenly Peter hears a familiar low, gravelly voice. “Had to make sure we weren’t being watched,” the voice says by way of explaining its delayed arrival.

Peter begins to turn to respond to the voice, but the voice stops him, “Don’t look. The area appears clear, but to be safe we should never be seen looking at one another. Listen: the FDA has just approved a new chemical, Compound 641, to be added to the water supply in major cities around the nation. Look into it, it’s not what it seems.”

Peter turns to ask the mysterious speaker to explain, but when he does the man is gone.
Back to top Go down
Overwatch

PostSubject: Re: Something in the Water (ATTN Peter)   Something in the Water (ATTN Peter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:43 pm

Peter spends a moment contemplating Compound 641. His first thought is to return home and research this on his computer, but instead he decides to use one of his contacts. "I think I might know someone from the FDA," Peter thinks to himself. Roll contacts check.
Back to top Go down
Mayhawk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something in the Water (ATTN Peter)   Something in the Water (ATTN Peter) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:58 am

((Peter's Contacts Roll = Great))

Last edited by Mayhawk on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something in the Water (ATTN Peter)   Something in the Water (ATTN Peter) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:58 am

The member 'Mayhawk' has done the following action : Die Roll

'Fudge' :
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
https://dresden.forumotion.com
Mayhawk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something in the Water (ATTN Peter)   Something in the Water (ATTN Peter) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:41 pm

A contact in the FDA tells Peter the compound has been added to the water in small town in Virginia named Athens for testing, ostensibly for the purpose of reducing the amount of bacteria in the water. He finds that the compound is also used in anti-depressants to calm violent mood swings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something in the Water (ATTN Peter)   Something in the Water (ATTN Peter) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something in the Water (ATTN Peter)
Page 1 of 1