Dresden Files Play by Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dresden Files Play by Post

This forum is for a Play by Post game of Dresden Files, set in the Washington, D.C. area.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kota Carson: The New Girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayhawk
Admin

Kota Carson: The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Kota Carson: The New Girl   Kota Carson: The New Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:46 pm

The New Girl

Kota runs through the woods faster than she would have ever thought possible, desperate to escape the murderous eyes, and fearsome teeth and claws of the gigantic bear-man who for all she knew could be right behind her. With preternatural speed she flies across the forest floor dodging around tree and whipping through the underbrush. Twigs and brambles slap across her face and tear at her clothes but she pays them no mind; that is nothing compared to what an angry, monstrous grizzly will do. The only thing on her mind is to put as much distance between herself and the bear as she can. Suddenly her perspective changes: before she realizes what is going on she is running on all fours and her clothes are lost in the darkness behind her. She hears herself cry out and her voice is the long howl of a large wolf. Looking down Kota is shocked to see wolf’s paws where her hands should have been, propelling her forward across the leaf-covered ground. She has no time to consider the implications of this discovery however before she finds herself standing in the middle of a street with headlights and the sound of car horns and squealing breaks bearing down on her fast. As cars swerve and skid around her a quick glance downward reveals what she had already suspected: the wolf fur is gone and she is a girl standing in the middle of a busy street in all her naked, tattooed glory. Clutching an arm across her breasts she quickly dashes out of the street back into the shelter of the trees and runs just far enough that she can no longer see lights from the street or hear the honking horns. The air is cold on her bare skin, it is dark, she is alone, with no idea exactly where she is or what the hell to do now.

Aspect: The girl with the odd tattoos

((And now who can come up with a way to add their character into this story.))
Back to top Go down
Mayhawk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kota Carson: The New Girl   Kota Carson: The New Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:29 am

As Kota stands tense and shivering, naked in the dark and cold, pondering what to do. Paris approaches out of the shadows, the faint light filtering down through the trees reflecting in his silver eyes, making them glow, like those of some nocturnal creature. He stops and stands several paces from her, holding out his arm, on which is draped his long trench coat.

“I heard your call above the city din,” he explains, “the call of your beast, it drew me…”

For a long time he is silent before adding in a voice barely above a whisper, “
“I’m sorry, Kota, for everything. Sorry for not telling you the truth. Sorry for what happened to your brother. Sorry for turning you into a monster like me. Sorry for abandoning you.” He takes a step toward Kota as he speaks and she can see dark bloody tears coming from his eyes. “I thought I could control myself but I’m nothing more than a beast. Now I’ve made you the same. I’ve taken your life and given you a curse. I never meant to leave you alone. I just couldn’t face you.”

He steps towards her, shedding his long jacket, then places it across her shivering shoulders. “Come quickly,” he says, placing his hand on her shoulders and guiding her, “Any other vampires in the city could have sensed you as well. We need to leave before they show up.”

Just then a dark silhouette appears under the trees and bright eyes staring at Paris and Kota glisten in the moonlight.

Aspect: In Love with my Lost Humanity

((Suggestions for anyone wanting to get involved: The dark silhouette could be your character tracking down the bestial sound you heard – what will you do when you stumble across two vampires in the park. Or the dark silhouette could be a threat – such as a Red Court vampire – will you help the others fend him off?))
Back to top Go down
KotaCarson

PostSubject: Re: Kota Carson: The New Girl   Kota Carson: The New Girl I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:07 am

Kota shivers some as she looks at Paris, lips trembling, "Why? Why did you abandon me like this?"
She pulls the coat in tight around her, and looks away from him. "You could have at least warned me about this.... Or even told me before! You left me! I had no one anymore when you left! I had to bury Kadien alone! You should have been there for that! He was your best friend!" she starts to shake as if she's crying no tears falling from her perfect blue and silver eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mayhawk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kota Carson: The New Girl   Kota Carson: The New Girl I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:55 am

He does his best to focus with Kota’s words burning in his ears, but the hurt, the abandonment he can hear in her voice paralyzes him like a stake through the heart.

“You don’t understand,” he breathes weakly, “as terrible as all those things are that I’ve done to you, it all pales in comparison to what I have made you. You don’t know, how could you, what you truly have become because of me. I have taken your life a way and turned you into a monster. A none-living shell that feeds off the life of others’ blood, a perfect predator whose sole purpose is to end lives. That is why I could not face you. My abandonment of you is nothing compared to that. If you truly understood what I have done to you, you would be commanding me to leave.”

He turns to look at her for a moment in the moonlight, “But maybe that’s where I went wrong. I owe it to you to at least stick around until you grow to hate me. That is what I have earned. And you deserve to tell me yourself that you never want to see me again.”
Back to top Go down
KotaCarson

PostSubject: Re: Kota Carson: The New Girl   Kota Carson: The New Girl I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:32 pm

She punches his stomach, "Turned me into this and left me! I had know idea what was happening to me! Yes, you turned me into a monster, but I learned to deal with everything else but what the hell was that?"

She walks towards where she came from and picks up a scrap of her clothes with a sigh as she picks it up, "I could never hate you, Jade.... " she pauses, "Paris... That's your real name right?" She straightens up and turns to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kota Carson: The New Girl   Kota Carson: The New Girl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kota Carson: The New Girl
Page 1 of 1