Dresden Files Play by Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dresden Files Play by Post

This forum is for a Play by Post game of Dresden Files, set in the Washington, D.C. area.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What have you Learned? (ATTN Sebastian)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mayhawk
Admin

What have you Learned? (ATTN Sebastian) Empty
PostSubject: What have you Learned? (ATTN Sebastian)   What have you Learned? (ATTN Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:03 pm

((Compelling aspect: Eyes and Ears of the Winter Court))

Slowly Sebastian climbs the stone steps leading up to the Lincoln Memorial. With the sun set beneath the horizon across the river darkness has fallen over the National Mall and a frigid wind shakes the naked tree branches and stings Sebastian’s sharp-boned cheeks. The tourists have understandably deserted the premises so Sebastian ascends the parthenonian structure in silence and solitude.

Inside, the interior of the monument is in the shadows except the enormous Lincoln effigy sitting atop his throne in his stone-carved majesty like an ancient Caesar. Standing on the dais by Lincoln’s right hand a tall, lanky, finely dressed man in a long gray wool overcoat with a dark maroon scarf wrapped around his neck. His piercing icy blue eyes peer out from beneath the dark brows of his coldly handsome, angular face. Mr. Connaught runs his hand over his dark, smoothed-back brown as Sebastian approaches.

“Ah, my good man,” the tall man greets Sebastian with a smile on his pointed lips, “It has been sometime since you have reported on your assignment. I understand you have been spending quite a bit of time in the company of Thomas Webster. What have you learned of his intentions? Have you found any signs he may be still working for the Seelie? I have been hearing many rumors among the little folk about what took place in Rock Creek Park last week. Perhaps you can tell me exactly what took place there.”
Back to top Go down

What have you Learned? (ATTN Sebastian)
Page 1 of 1